The ASM is the world’s largest scientific society of individuals interested in the microbiological sciences. The mission of the ASM is to advance the microbiological sciences as a vehicle for understanding life processes and to apply and communicate this knowledge for the improvement of health and environmental and economic well being worldwide.
The ASM website provides the following resources:
- ASM MicrobeLibrary: peer-reviewed, digital media center for undergraduate microbiology teaching and learning
- ASM Clinical Microbiology Portal: protocols, guidelines
- ASM Science: search, browse, and discover journals, books and magazines in a broad range of microbiology disciplines
- MicrobeWorld: microbiology for the public
- Listservs discussion groups: members only
- Fellowships and Awards: students, postdoctoral fellows, and early and mid-career scientists may be eligible to apply for awards and fellowships to conduct research and participate in activities that encourage professional growth in a new area
- Career portal
To access the ASM website click here.