AVERT is an international HIV and AIDS charity, based in the UK, working to avert HIV and AIDS worldwide, through education, treatment and care. Our audience comes from every walk of life, including students, teachers, people living with HIV and their families and friends.
The website provides the following information:
- Factsheets: How to prevent HIV
- HIV Prevention – Reducing the Risks of HIV Transmission
- HIV Transmission & Testing
- HIV and AIDS Treatment & Care
- Living with HIV
- Global HIV & AIDS Epidemic
- HIV and AIDS Science
- Teens, Young People & Sexual Health
- Learn and share resources
To access AVERT website click here.