The IFIC is a multidisciplinary organization which aims to facilitate international networking in order to improve the prevention and control of healthcare associated infections worldwide.
The website provides the following resources:
- Special interest groups
- Basic Infection Control Training Programme (Free access)
- Basic Concepts in Infection Control Book (Free access)
- International Journal of Infection Control (IJIC)
- “How to Organize an IP&C Society Handbook” tool
- Information Resources in Infection Control
- Grants and Scholarships
To access the IFIC website click here.